The Dust Sentry is a modular air quality monitoring instrument for the measurement and compliance of specific dust and particulate designation. It gives continuous real-time data on total suspended particulate matter (TSP) using a well proven near forward light scattering nephelometer – with a measurement range of 0-60,000 μg/m3. It is a flexible instrument that can be configured for many different applications.
Packaged in a robust weather-proof, lockable enclosure, the Dust Sentry is light enough for one-person site installations. Integrated solar shielding prevents the enclosure from overheating in climates with high solar irradiance.
- Range 0-60,000 μg/m3
- Forward light scattering Nephelometer
- Inlet and heated sampling tube
- Brushless DC pump sampling module
- Weatherproof lockable IP65 enclosure and integrated aluminum solar shields
- Power and data interface for designated third party sensors and embedded PC
- Integrated power switch; Main, Off, Battery
- 100-260 Vac power supply
- Communications: WIFI, Ethernet (LAN) Optional modem: Cellular IP 3G HSPA or 4G LTE for USA only
- Embedded fanless PC (Intel Celeron® N3350, 1.1GHz, dual core, 4GB RAM, 32GB SSD hard drive), Ubuntu Linux Operating System
- Aeroqual Cloud instrument monitoring, management and technical support via secure cloud servers, accessed via web browser (IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari).
- Aeroqual Cloud Support features; configuration, calibration, diagnostics, remote technical support, real-time data in tables, data journal entries
- Aeroqual Cloud Plus features; SMS and email alerts, third-party sensor measurements, full data visualization with charts, wind and pollution roses, data reporting with auto data export and full API access, instrument network management
- Pole and wall mount brackets
- Side mounted carry handle
- Documentation: Hard copy: Calibration Certificate; Soft Copy on USB stick: User Guide, Calibration Certificate
- Manufacturer’s Standard 12 month Warranty
- Unlimited access to the Aeroqual online learning system
If you are thinking of carrying out a project, would like to purchase any instrumentation type or would like more information about DILUS services, please leave your contact information. The team will contact you as soon as possible.Dust Sentry TSP Monitor, leave your details. The team will contact you as soon as possible.