What are cookies?
Cookies are files that can be downloaded to your computer by websites. They are tools that play an essential role in the provision of many services of the information society. Among others,
they allow a website to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or its equipment and, depending on the information obtained, they can be used to recognize the user and improve the service offered.
Types of cookies
Depending on who is the entity that manages the domain from which cookies are sent and treat the data obtained, two types can be distinguished:
- Own cookies: those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
In the event that the cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself but the information collected through these is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as cookies
There is also a second classification according to the length of time they remain stored in the customer's browser, being able to be:
- Session cookies: designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only interesting to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (e.g. a list of products purchased).
- Persistent cookies: the data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the cookie manager, which can range from a few minutes to several years. Finally, there is another classification with five types of cookies according to the purpose for which the data obtained are processed.
- Technical cookies: those that allow the user to navigate through a web page.
- Customization Cookies: allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user's terminal such as the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the locale from which you access the service, etc.
- Analysis Cookies: allow the responsible for them, monitoring and analyzing the behavior of users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of browsing profiles of the users of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data of the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of advertising spaces.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: store information on user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, allowing the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on the same.
Disabling and deleting cookies
You have the option to allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer. By disabling cookies, some of the services available may no longer be operational. The way to disable cookies is different for each browser, but can usually be done from the Tools or Options menu. You can also consult the browser's Help menu where you can find instructions. You may at any time choose which cookies you want to operate on this website.
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/impedir-que-los-sitios-web-guarden-sus-preferencia
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=es
- Safari: http://safari.helpmax.net/es/privacidad-y-seguridad/como-gestionar-las-cookies/
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.60/es-ES/cookies.html
In addition, you can also manage the storage of cookies in your browser through tools such as the following ones
- Ghostery: www.ghostery.com/
- Your online choices: www.youronlinechoices.com/es/
Cookies used on www.dilus.com
The cookies that are being used in this portal are identified below, as well as their type and function:
|Cookie name||Cookie Type||Cookie Purpose of Cookie|
|PHPSESSID||Session||This cookie is used by the PHP encryption language to allow SESSION variables to be stored on the web server. This cookie is essential for the functioning of the website.|
|_ga||Third-party Google Analytics||Used to distinguish users.|
|_gat||Third-party Google Analytics||Used to limit the percentage of requests. If you have implemented Google Analytics through Google Tag Manager|
|_gid||Third-party Google Analytics||Used to distinguish users.|
|cdp-cookies-plugin-wp||Cookies Law Option||This cookie saves the option to save or not cookies in the user's browser|
|gadwp_wg_default_dimension||Technique||They are used to manage access to the web and the display of images.|
|gadwp_wg_default_metric||Technique||They are used to manage access to the web and the display of images.|
|gadwp_wg_default_swmetric||Technique||They are used to manage access to the web and the display of images.|
|pll_language||Technique||Used to save the language preference.|
|wfvt||Technique||Cookie that protects the website against malicious attacks|
|wfwaf-authcookie||Technique||Cookie that protects the website against malicious attacks|
|wordfence_verifiedHuman||Technique||Cookie used to offer security when browsing the Web page|
|wordpress_logged_in||Technique||WordPress cookie to verify who you are. There are cookies for registered users and for commenters.|
|wordpress_test_cookie||Technique||This cookie is used for the WordPress content manager to check if the browser has cookies enabled.|
|wp-settings-3||Technique||Session cookie for the internal functioning of WordPress|
|wp-settings-time-3||Technique||Technical cookies that allow you to view the page, display content and interact with it without obtaining any information from the user|
Acceptance of the Cookies Policy
Given this information, it is possible to carry out the following actions:
- Accept cookies. This notice will not be displayed again when accessing any page of the portal during this session.
- Close. The notice is hidden on this page.
- Modify your configuration. You can obtain more information about what cookies are, know the Cookies Policy of www.dilus.com and modify the configuration of your browser.