Improve your wind measurements with the Pilotsonde.
This tiny GPS radiosonde without Temperature and Humidity sensors is the new advanced technology alternative to theodolite optical devices to perform Pilotsounding and developped by Meteomodem since 2013.
No more troubles with ascent prediction and monitoring or even data quality, our reliable system enables accurate and relevant automatic measurement of Wind Direction, Wind speed, Pressure and Altitude.
The Pilotsonde is easily deployable in the field, the station is powered directly by the USB port of the PC , this allows measurement continuity without interruption risks linked to a power failure.
Allowing flight real time display as well as the automatic generation and transmission of messages (ability to send messages by SMS) and report.
In addition no adjustment is required for the proper operation of the instruments.
This brand new and affordable product makes the measurement procedure easier while improving the data quality.
Main functionalities and advantages :
• Reliable operation up to 20 km altitude
• Altitude, speed and position measured every second
• Easy to install and to use
• Pilotsounding procedure simplified and easier
• Data consistency and accuracy with 3D GPS
• On/Off switch with GPS authorization of launch indicated on the radiosonde
• Ground receiver self powered (usb port of laptop), fitted to be operated on the field
• Edition of Pilot, BUFR, STANAG, or configurable layer levels… with automatic sending (by email, ftp, socket and even SMS…)
• Weight : 47 g
• Dedicated software allowing real time display (vertical profile of wind, trahectory, hodographs…) and HD resolution
• Printable tables and graphs
• Map tracking
NHMSS : Pilot sounding
Military Forces : ballistic test, aeronautical weather information, sky diving pre flight test.
Aeronautic leisure activities : hot-air-balloon preflight test
National met services
NATO Armed forces
Dimensions: H : 120 mm ø : 30 mm
Technology: 1.5 V alkaline
Weight: 47 g (including batteries)
If you are thinking of carrying out a project, would like to purchase any instrumentation type or would like more information about DILUS services, please leave your contact information. The team will contact you as soon as possible.Pilotsonde, leave your details. The team will contact you as soon as possible.