DataTaker DT85 series comprises a family of data loggers, from 16 channel data loggers to systems with hundreds of analog inputs and many digital inputs. It measures and logs analog and digital data from numerous electrical sensors or analog instruments, RTDs, thermocouples, temperature sensors, vibrating wire, strain gauges, current loops, voltages, resistance and frequencies. DataTaker models may include an Ethernet port, USB port, Modem for remote access and SMS alerts, WiFi, MODBUS connection, and may include a built-in web server, dEX, for setup and for viewing/downloading of data.
The DataTaker DT85 series comprises a family of advanced data loggers, ranging from five channel data loggers to systems with hundreds of analog inputs and many digital inputs.
The DataTaker DT85 series measures and logs analog & digital data from numerous electrical sensors or analog instruments, RTDs, thermocouples, temperature sensors, strain gauges, current loops, voltages, resistance and frequencies.
DataTaker DT85 models include an Ethernet port, USB port and a built-in web server, dEX for setup and for viewing/downloading of data. In addition:
- DT85M includes an integrated modem
- DT85W and DT85GW include integrated WiFi
DataTaker DT85G and DT85GW are specifically suited to geotechnical applications such as slope stability, subsidence, dam wall monitoring, tunnel and mining excavation, ground water, tunnel wall monitoring and site assessment. These support vibrating wire sensors and other geotechnical sensors.
- Analog input channels set up as binary logic level inputs.
- Digital inputs recording ON/OFF states of contacts, or counting pulses over a desired period.
- Alarm channels and digital outputs to raise alarms (email / SMS / physical digital outputs) or control external processes.
- Readings may be returned directly or via internal calculations based on a single channel or multiple channels.
- Internal memory holds ~10 million readings.
- Connection to the host computer via Ethernet, USB, and serial Host Port.
- Separate USB port for USB flash drives to be used for extra storage, or automatic unloading of data from the logger.
- Built-in battery or auxiliary battery option.
- Most data logging configurations are easily set up using the graphical web-based dEX interface and a standard web browser.
- For more complex configurations, a script can be developed using the logger’s own scripting language.
Si está pensando en llevar a cabo un proyecto, desea adquirir instrumentación, quiere más información al respecto de los servicios de DILUS o desea mas información sobre DataTaker DT85 Series Data Loggers, deje sus datos. El equipo se pondrá en contacto con usted a la mayor brevedad posible.