Cost-effective solution to log and transmit data over geostationary environmental satellites.
The SUTRON SatLink3 Lite is the latest addition to the SatLink3 family. It offers a reliable and cost-effective solution for your environmental monitoring needs, optimized for simple applications. It allows measuring, processing, and logging data from smart sensors for up to 1 million readings without any overlap. Its built-in transmitter automatically selects the proper RF power, based on the antenna used, and delivers real-time data over NESDIS GOES 300 and 1200 bps as well as formats of other environmental satellites orbiting the globe.
LinkComm, the common operating software across the SatLink3 family, has built-in sensor templates, powerful dashboard, and diagnostics capabilities. Its intuitive user interface allows quick configurations, troubleshooting, and easy access to data. It is supported on PC, smartphones, and tablets (iOS, Android, Mac or Windows 7 and 10).
- WiFi, USB-Device, Satellite, Data Logger
- Geostationary satellite transmitter; NESDIS GOES CS2.0 certified; LinkComm built-in templates for configuration; SDI-12 ports (up to 32 sensors connected); compliant with SDI-12 v1.3 specification; tipping bucket input; equation engine; local access to data and configuration via WiFi and USB; remote access via mobile communication (with external modem)
- Ground Water, Surface Water Level / Flow, Water Quality, Meteorology and Climatology, Flood Warning
- SDI-12, RS-232, WiFi, USB
- Self-timed of random transmission via GOES 300 BPS (CS 2.0 Specification) and GOES 1200 BPS (CS 2.0 Specification); METEOSAT (coming soon)
|Operating voltage||9 to 20 VDC|
|Operating Temperature||-40°C … +70° C / -40°F +158°F|
|Physical Dimensions L x W x H||18.3 x 12 x 4.9 cm / 7.2 x 4.7 x 1.9 in|
|Weight||0.74 kg / 1.7 lbs|
|Quiescent Current||< 2 mA typ @ 12.5VDC|
|RF Output Power||1.25 to 14W depending on telemetry settings|
|RF Output Connector||N-type (F)|
|SDI-12 Independent Channels||2|
|SDI-12 Compliance||V1.3 logger|
|Tipping Bucket||Precipitation rate and accumulation|
|Connections – GPS input||SMA (F)|
|Connection – RS232||DB9 – Modbus Master and Slave|
|Connections – USB (OTG Device)||USB Micro AB|
|Connections SDI-12||Dual Independent SDI-12 ports|
|NESDIS||Meets GOES DCS certification standard V2.0/CS2 over GOES 300bps, 1200bps, and CGMS 100bps|
If you are thinking of carrying out a project, would like to purchase any instrumentation type or would like more information about DILUS services, please leave your contact information. The team will contact you as soon as possible.Sutron SatLink3 Lite Data Logger, leave your details. The team will contact you as soon as possible.