Small Light Source
The Small Light Source (6800-02) mounts directly onto the Clear-top Chamber. It provides 0 to 2,500 µmol m-2 s-1 total PAR, with individually controlled red and blue light. Featuring advanced reflector design and careful LED placement, the light source provides uniform illumination of the leaf surface. An integrated silicon photodiode measures PAR output from the LEDs, providing real-time feedback to control chamber illumination.
- Total Output Range: 0 – >2000 µmol m-2 s-1 at 25 °C
- Blue Output Range: 0 – >400 µmol m-2 s-1 at 25 °C
- Red Output Range: 0 – >1600 µmol m-2 s-1 at 25 °C
- Red Peak Wavelength: 660 nm
- Blue Peak Wavelength: 453 nm
- ±10% Over 90% of the aperture with white top gasket, typically
- ±10% Over 77% of the aperture with black gasket, typically
- Power Consumption: 2000 µmol m-2 s-1 <5 watts
- Operating Temperature Range: 0 – 50 °C
- Size: 6.6 x 5.9 x 5.8 cm (L x W x H)
- Weight: 0.21 kg
Specifications subject to change without notice.
If you are thinking of carrying out a project, would like to purchase any instrumentation type or would like more information about DILUS services, please leave your contact information. The team will contact you as soon as possible.Small Light Source, leave your details. The team will contact you as soon as possible.