The Series 930 Fixed Indoor Air Quality Monitor is a flexible monitor compatible with a range of gas sensors as well as a temperature and humidity sensor, if required. The sensor is housed in a robust IP41/NEMA 2 rated water resistant enclosure protecting it from water damage. There is also the option to include an integrated display for reporting real-time gas concentrations and/or an optional strobe and siren kit which can be configured to activate to a user defined set point.
The Series 930 outputs are designed to measure and control gas concentrations and communicate to a variety of hardware systems. The monitor can operate in three ways:
- As a relay controller via the integrated relays and user configurable set points to control an external device such as an ozone generator or initiate an alarm.
- As a gas transmitter via the 4-20 mA output which allows connection to a PLC or current sensing device to provide gas concentration information for applications such as health and safety monitoring.
- As a monitoring network via the RS485 digital output to enable gas monitoring at several indoor locations with information being logged to a central point.
The Series 930 monitor is easy to install due to the lightweight enclosure and provided wall mounting kit. It requires a 24V power supply which is user supplied to allow flexibility in locations it can be installed. The sensor heads are simple to replace and can be sent back to Aeroqual for recalibration. The sensor heads available with the S930 Fixed Gas Monitor can be found under the sensors tab.
There is also free to download configuration and networking software available under the downloads tab. The configuration software allows for quick and easy configuration of the alarm and control set points. The networking software can be used to log data from a network of monitors to a single PC.
- Series 930 monitor base
- 4-20mA analog output
- RS485 digital output
- Low alarm, High alarm, Control and Diagnostic external signal functions
- Integrated relays
- Gas sensor head with calibration certificate (requires specifying)
- Wall mounting kit
- Temperature and relative humidity sensor
- Integrated display
- Configurable strobe and siren kit
If you are thinking of carrying out a project, would like to purchase any instrumentation type or would like more information about DILUS services, please leave your contact information. The team will contact you as soon as possible.Series 930 – Fixed Indoor Air Quality Monitor, leave your details. The team will contact you as soon as possible.