Multiphase Flash Fluorometer
The Multiphase Flash Fluorometer (6800-01A) is a combined light source and chamber for simultaneous measurements of gas exchange and chlorophyll a fluorescence from the same leaf area. Choose a 6-cm2 or 2-cm2 leaf area by swapping interchangeable apertures.
The light source includes a Pulse Amplitude Modulated (PAM) fluorometer, which provides a highly uniform light field over the leaf surface. Capable of saturation flash intensities up to 16,000 µmol m-2 s-1, the fluorometer measures dark-adapted (Fo, Fm, Fv/Fm) and light-adapted (Fs, Fm’, Fo’, ETR) parameters, as well as induction kinetics (OJIP). Supports the Multiphase Flash Fluorescence protocol to accurately extrapolate Fm’ in leaves that are difficult to light saturate.
- Modulated Light: Software controlled and software selectable frequencies of 1 Hz – 250 kHz
- Measuring Light Peak Wavelength: 625 nm
- Red Actinic and Saturating Flash Peak Wavelength: 625 nm
- Blue Actinic Peak Wavelength: 475 nm
- Far-red Peak Wavelength: 735 nm
- Actinic Light Output:
- 0 – 3000 µmol m-2 s-1 total at 25 °C
- 0 – 1000 µmol m-2 s-1 blue at 25 °C
- 0 – 2000 µmol m-2 s-1 red at 25 °C
- Saturation Light: Software controlled intensity; 0 – 16,000 µmol m-2 s-1 at 25 °C
- Far-red Light: Software controlled intensity; 0 – 20 µmol m-2 s-1 at 25 °C
- Fluorescence Signal Temperature Dependence: -0.25% per °C
- <±10% over 92% of the aperture with white top gasket
- <±10% over 90% of the aperture with black top gasket
- Power Consumption:
- <18 W at 25 °C with 3000 µmol m-2 s-1 actinic light
- <60 W at 25 °C with 16,000 µmol m-2 s-1 saturating flash
- Leaf Area: 6 cm2 or 2 cm2; Round apertures
- Size: 16.6 x 11.5 x 13.6 cm (L x W x H)
- Weight: 0.86 kg
Specifications subject to change without notice.
If you are thinking of carrying out a project, would like to purchase any instrumentation type or would like more information about DILUS services, please leave your contact information. The team will contact you as soon as possible.Multiphase Flash™ Fluorometer, leave your details. The team will contact you as soon as possible.