Open Path CO2/H2O Analyzer
The new LI-7500DS analyzer delivers the performance and dependability of previous LI-7500 models, in a streamlined, lower cost configuration with even lower power requirements.
Miniaturized electronics and simplified hardware make the LI-7500DS easier to use. This compact instrument delivers high-speed measurements and precision needed for flux measurements. Designed for long-term deployment, the LI-7500DS improves upon a proven platform.
How it works
The LI-7500DS uses non-dispersive infrared spectroscopy to measure CO2 and water vapor densities in air.
Infrared radiation is transmitted through temperature-controlled optical filters, then through the open sample path to a thermally regulated lead selenide detector. Some of the infrared radiation is absorbed by CO2 and water vapor in the sample path. Gas densities are computed from the ratio of absorbed radiation to a reference.
Fundamental Gas Sampling Rate: 150 Hz
- Bandwidth: 5, 10, or 20 Hz; software selectable
- Type: Absolute, open-path, non-dispersive spectroscopy
Detector: Thermoelectrically cooled lead selenide
- Path Length: 12.5 cm (4.92″)
Air Temperature Thermistor: 10K ohm @ 25 °C thermistor
- Measurement Range: -40 to 70 °C
- Sensor Accuracy: ±0.25 °C from -20 to 70 °C
- Resolution: 0.003 °C @ 25 °C
- Measurement Range: 20 to 110 kPa
- Sensor Accuracy: ±0.4 kPa from 50 to 110 kPa
- Resolution: 0.006 kPa
Operating Temperature Range: -25 to 50 °C (-40 to 50 °C verification on request)
Relative Humidity Range: 0-95% (non-condensing)
Weatherproof Rating: Tested to IEC IP65 standard user
Interface: Windows® PC software
Power Requirements: 10.5 to 30 VDC
Steady-State Power Consumption: 4 W typical at 25 °C
8 W max over operating range of -25 to 50 °C
- Size: Diameter 6.5 cm, Length 30 cm
- Weight: 0.67 kg; 1.3 kg with mounting post
- Head Cable Length: 200 cm
- Size: 13.24 × 14.64 × 6.24 cm (H × W × D)
- Weight: 0.93 kg
If you are thinking of carrying out a project, would like to purchase any instrumentation type or would like more information about DILUS services, please leave your contact information. The team will contact you as soon as possible.LI-7500DS, leave your details. The team will contact you as soon as possible.