Setra’s Model 278 is the ideal solution for measuring barometric pressure for remote environmental applications. The 278 is designed using the SETRACERAM™ ceramic sensor, enabling it to meet stringent accuracy requirements over wide operating temperatures in remote applications. The small footprint and removable terminal block on the 278 makes installation fast and easy. The 278 is ideal for solar powered applications because of its low power consumption and sleep mode feature. Under normal operation, this feature minimizes current draw when readings are not being taken.
- Long-Term Stability: 0.1 hPa/mB Per Year
- Sleep Mode for Instant Startup
- Removable Terminal Strip Module for Easy Wiring
- Footprint Configured for Easy Drop-In Replacement
- Calibration NIST Traceable
- Wide-Operating Voltage 9.5 to 28 VDC
If you are thinking of carrying out a project, would like to purchase any instrumentation type or would like more information about DILUS services, please leave your contact information. The team will contact you as soon as possible.Barometric Pressure Transducer Model 278, leave your details. The team will contact you as soon as possible.