Designed to be simple to use and to maintain, the Axiom F6 Datalogger eliminates the need to take a laptop and cables into the field because it incorporates an easy to operate, touchscreen user interface. With no laptop malfunctions, dead batteries, or forgotten cables, our customers make fewer on-site maintenance visits, saving significant amount of time and money.
The Axiom F6 Datalogger can be configured with GOES/Meteosat and/or AirTalk radio voice communication to provide on-demand weather conditions and alerts via a digitized voice directly to a hand-held short-range radio.
• Graphical color touch screen display, 3.65”
(diagonal), QVGA (320×240 pixels).
• Display is transflective (readable in low light and
outdoors in bright daylight)
• Displays system status, configuration, stored data
(graphical and tabular) and provides system
configuration and troubleshooting/diagnostics.
• Displays voltage and current separately for battery
and solar panel and battery temperature.
• Supports troubleshooting, configuration and
• Display is sealed from moisture penetration.
CPU • (2) CPUs total, both low-power RISC.
• Main CPU is 200MHz 32-bit ARM.
• Sensor collector is 10MHz.
Memory/storage • 64MB RAM
• 256MB fixed physical, non-volatile flash memory for
data and program storage.
• Data is stored in a circular 10MB buffer (oldest data
overwritten by newest when buffer full).
• Memory holds approximately 5.9 years of EMAS data
prior to earliest data being overwritten.
Device ports • 2 waterproof USB 2.0 host ports, 1.5Mbps and 12
Mbps, support for flash memory and other USBcompliant devices.
• 1 waterproof USB 2.0 12 Mbps device port with
automatic PC detect.
• Support for USB bar code readers—meta data table.
population and sample bottle logging.
• Supports USB keyboard and mouse.
• GOES RF output: N-type jack
• GPS RF input: SMA jack.
Sensor ports • Waterproof, color-coded, military-style connectors
• Dedicated ports for:
• wind speed (frequency input)
• wind direction (potentiometer input)
• rain gauge (counter)
• temperature (thermistor, 0-20 mA)
• humidity (thermistor, 0-1.0V)
• fuel stick (thermistor, 0-1.0V)
• 2 independent SDI-12 V1.3 ports, expandable using
external expansion modules to support up to 61
• Optional, configurable analog-to-SDI expansion module to
connect legacy analog sensors (terminal strips).
Serial ports: • 1 external, waterproof, military style bayonet
If you are thinking of carrying out a project, would like to purchase any instrumentation type or would like more information about DILUS services, please leave your contact information. The team will contact you as soon as possible.Axiom F6 Datalogger, leave your details. The team will contact you as soon as possible.